LFM - Saphire III - VendexEmpire - Lvl 150+

We seek very active players only who play atlas. We are a top 100 Atlas team with a strong alliance. We perform in top 5 in events and top 2 in atlas, typically top 100 for both regular events and atlas events. We seek reliable players who do all wars, events, and play atlas. You can expect the same from us. We have line and gain many extra benefits from Atlas because of all the land we own.

DB

——————————————————————————————————

Language: Any
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any
Age Range: Any
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Any - We can help develop
Highest Lineage Dragon: Any

About:

Level 191 and 125 two different people no mini account wife and I looking for plat1+ team

Lvl 172 and lvl 245. Me and my fiance would like to join if theres still slot available :hugs:

Would you consider adding a baby to your team? Lol
I’ve been playing for over a year. I’m currently in a Plat 2 team but I can’t find a team that is really focused as I am. I don’t work so I am on from morning to night. I truly love this game and I love Atlas! Most teams don’t want anything to do with Atlas which makes NO SENSE to me.

I know this is a long shot but I truly know I’m an asset to any team.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email and give me any consideration. I hope to fly with you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.