LFM, Sapphire 1 team, looking for active mature players after pvp

Language: English
Time Zone: US, Europe, Australia
Age Range: 21+
Elite Account?: Suggested but not Required
Dragon Roster Includes:

Are you over being stressed about having all your moves scrutinized and tired of setting your alarm clock just to check in game???

TantricAlchemy always looking for active, mature and motivated, laid back players.
We use LINE chat, but not required. Plenty of castles that cover all the shards you need.
We are fiercely competitive, but realistic. We don’t have set quotas in events to stay on the team, we count on you being smart enough to know what you’re doing, and that you bring your best.
This is a team of 50 players and we all pitch in, not a team of 5 officers and 45 dependents.
Expect goofiness and adult themes, but no drama queens.
If you enjoy the game and can balance it with RL, apply to the usual, …even if full.

:sparkles:Northstar

Well, these are some serious requirements or not? Unless I dare to assume that the remaining 47-48 are all flying obs and harb? In that case, impressive

Why am I not surprised to hear you say that Dosada.

Because you know how much I respect people who carry their own baggage and not wait for someone else to do it for them? Unless paid of course, but that is off topic in here. Keep up the good work

Exact reason I took a break from the game for a little. XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.