LFM - Sapphire 3 - ZenWarriors

Untitled-2
bottom

3 Likes

Language: English
Time Zone: Any; We have members from around the globe.
Age Range: 21+
Elite Account?: Helpful, but not required.
Level: 200+ preferred

ZenWarriors is an English-speaking adult team based on friendship, fun and competition. We want to go as high as we can in the game, so long as it is still fun to do so. While some of us can get pretty competitive and do whatever it takes to top the charts, we will never require players to spend real money on the game. We have many experienced players who are happy to help with any aspect of the game, as well as a robust wiki and a manifesto outlining our team philosophy and guidelines for members. We also use an outside chat application called Slack for those wishing to have better communication with the team, although its use is not required.

We are looking for active new members. We tend to punch above our weight in events and especially in atlas, and like to have everyone contributing (no big lvl 500 to carry everyone). We are getting a lot of first places in events, and are picked up 1200 sigil team rewards pretty much every event now. Members should definitely get 5 flames on every war, score at least some points in pvp events, and be active in atlas. Members should also be able and willing to follow team strategy in events by reading the team mails (guess how this vacancy came to be…)

Of course everyone goes on vacation, has family commitments, gets sick, etc., but communication with the leadership team is key. We do ask that you arrange to temporarily leave the team if you know you will be missing war attacks.

Send in an application if this sounds like we might be the right team for you. We always fill spots with temporary alt accounts, so there may always be a vacancy even if we show 50/50. Feel free to message @ZenJJ or any of the officers in-game if you have questions.

(;

We’re not currently recruiting actively, but putting feelers out for some players who may be interested.

Should be in recruitment @moderators

Nice gif :+1:

6 Likes

Update to 7?

Nope. 5 flames are mandatory. 6 and 7 flames are a bonus. But I will say we get a lot of 7 flames and have won all of our wars since the change. :grin:

Thanks, I missed graphic design and it was a ton of fun to make. :yum:

Awesome graphics @Wolf! Can you update that we are recruiting 200+? :grimacing: Under 200 and they struggle to find targets in our current leagues. Thanks! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

One vacancy today. We have minimums. Very competitive S3/S2 team. We can help you but not carry you. Sense of humour mandatory. Mail me in game.

Awesome team to be!
Fun in chat and other communication apps
Great officers. And I mean it
Relaxed (with minimums obviously) but also very competitive if you want
Helping teammates
Multicultural, people from different countries and even from Brazil! Go figure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Did I said fun?

1 Like

is there something special about Brazil I didn’t know about? :thinking:

Is where I live :eyes: