:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Regrets, I’ve had a few :notes:

(Come back Dae)

5 Likes

Let’s say this time it was a dolphin :dolphin:
:joy:

13 Likes

The Atlas season is almost over. Are you most glorious yet? Why not?!

:dolphin:

3 Likes

Friends and foes agree - AnD (aka the MGC) is one of the killiest Atlas teams around! Here are some actual testimonials:

“We launched a well-orchestrated attack on AnD. The skulls of our fallen line now line their castle walls.”

“When our alliance requests our assistance to hit AnD…we pretend they dialed the wrong number.”

“Those fcking mfs!!! Every time I try to get a hit in with my loaded sieger they fckng get me first. Fckng fckers! Gonna try again…DAMMIT!!”

Are you killing it in Atlas and your team isn’t supportive of your killing spirit? Send us a note. We’re the killiest!!

8 Likes

I was once a part of the moist glorious collective. It was the most amazing experience of my WD life.

When I write my memoir, I’m quite certain that the majority of its content will revolve around my time with AnD.

:heart:

6 Likes

Now offering complimentary towelettes!

4 Likes

You’re going to make people quit with all that free stuff…

4 Likes

I can provide a wanted poster in our name, too… :rofl:

1 Like

WANTED

ANGELSnDUMMY

free easy glory

no retaliation

great team building exercise

or take castle

your choice!

4 Likes

Come feed me :yum:

1 Like

To wave, or not to wave? That is the question.

2 Likes

Love this team. PVP can be boring, but speedy rallying from the bottom to top of the Coliseum with four other teams hitting you is one of the fun parts.

3 Likes

I really don’t know why they bother waving us. You’d think they’d learn by now. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

RIP big bird sesame street, just heard the news today

I’m DEAD? :exploding_head:

1 Like

You the grumpy one lives

We still have our big bird, but that guy was great.

2 Likes

Popped back in to make some edits and make sure the thread doesn’t lock. Our minimum is officially 360 with Vanguards now, but our median level post fort is 395 (Which is coincidentally my size! Kate is consistently middle-of-the-pack :kissing_heart:) So really, the higher, the better. But a well-built lower levelled base is preferred over a haphazardly built, poorly geared mess of a larger base. Know your way around your dragons, and fly fast in Atlas- we raid often.

We’ve grown a lot in the past month; and are approaching the top 100 power rank in Atlas. Of course, that doesn’t mean anything, but we expect all members and potential recruits to be able to hold their own in Atlas either offensively, defensively, or, ideally, both at once. You should be willing and able to conduct snipe attacks and impromptu raids- our median monthly troops killed hovers around 1m, so you should come prepared and willing to strike out much more in Atlas if you aren’t already killing as much.

Of course, hitting the last team achievement prize in the maingame, and doing quests every day is a given. Have good dragon and base gear, and be willing to improve with the rest of the team. Perhaps most importantly, be cool. :slight_smile:

We’re actually doing pretty well personnel-wise right now, but, if you think you may want to make an inquiry into joining the MGC (or ask what the MGC even is), well, feel free to shoot me a mail anytime. Am happy to clarify any questions or just natter on about my favourite team in the game. :heart:

6 Likes

Can I come? :nerd_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes