LFM - Silver I - FieldOfReeds - 60

FieldOfReeds is a team I created with 12 other members from my former platinum team. We had a falling out with our prior leader and we are now looking to bring in more people. We are an active chatty bunch who have a friendly competitive spirit, high motivation and a strong team/family ethic. When it comes to wars, we have solid strategies. With events we support each other. Constant egg mission/xp runs with each other. There won’t be a moment you’re online and someone else is not online with you and if someone isn’t I guarantee someone will be on shortly. Team decisions are discussed amongst the members and voted on by the team. Officers are voted upon by the team. There isn’t much that goes on without everyones knowledge.

Long story short, if you want to have fun playing but want to stay on top, join us. We will climb the league ranks with minimum bumps along the road, we just need to numbers, the levels and a good bunch of people.

1 Like

Would you be interested in merging with us? Just created a new feeder team for MysticDragunz. The new team is MysticDragunz2 message me if interested QueenFlames916

A feeder team? lol my team isn’t going to be part of a feeder team

It would be great if you use the recruitment Thread format and fill it up
It goes like this:
Please use this formatting for the Thread title:

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeague – yourTeam – lvlRequirement

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourName – yourLeague to requestedLeague

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

the bottom part didn’t make sense to me so didn’t use it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.