LFM - SkyScorchers - Currently P1

Looking for 2 new members
LFM – SkyScorchersPlatinum 1Level 180+

————————————————————————————————————————
Language: English
Time Zone: Various time zones (about a 50:50 ratio between NA and EU)
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Preffered
Highest Lineage Dragon: High sapphire, garnet unlocked preffered

About:

We are a relatively new team with a strong core of experienced players. We do not appreciate drama and disrespect and will address it promptly. We make sure that everyone on the team pulls their own weight in any way they are able to and are reasonable with our expectations. A few expectations we have are as follows:

1. All war runs must be completed within the first 12 hrs of every war. (Unless otherwise permitted by an officer)

2. Player are expected to actively defend in wars when able to.

3. Members are suggested to join ‘Line’ so that we can contact you if needed.

4. All members must work as a team to help develop each other.

5. All members must remain active or higher.

6. All members meet the minimum requirement for each event set by officers at the beginning of each event.

We work very hard to develop our team as a whole while not ignoring the individual progression of our members. If this sounds like a team you would be interested in joining, please reach out to me either in game or through a PM on this forum. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

For the time being I have alts filling the holes so we are flexible with the timing. We have 2 spots available.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.