LFM - SnarlingPuPs—————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: International
Age Range: 18 & some really old oldies :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Elite Account(s): Not essential
Lowest Lineage Required: Non required
Minimum Level: 540-560

About:

We are a fun international pack with experienced leadership. We all have real lives but we play hard when we need to.

• We get the 8/8 5/5 and have for years
  • We work with our players and train on various aspects of the game where required

Requirements:

• Active in both PVP and Atlas
  • 100k minimum troops
  • 8/8 and 5/5
  • 100k minimum in all events
  • We are always on the look out for fun, chatty teammate’s
4 Likes

Definitely have 2 spots to fill

:shield: We want 450+ glory hungry, PvP battle hardened warriors to join our pack :crossed_swords:

Get in touch in game: CINZx

Looking to fill a spot pm me if interested SnarlingPuPs - CINZx in game

As real life continues we have a team member not able to continue on their WD journey, Let me know if you want to take their spot :grin:

Urgently need to fill a spot after this event :sweat_smile: interested PM me.

We are looking for 2 battle hardened atlas warriors, send me PM in game SnarlingPuPS CINZx

Looking for 2 keen players able to fulfil the minimums consistently send a PM in game SnarlingPuPs CINZx

:crazy_face: There’s always one to replace, you know the drill, send me a message in game CINZx :v:

First day and we already have slackers …. Everybody else have this problem?

Hit me up if you love getting your quests done :joy:

2 Likes

:crossed_swords: We are always on the look out for Atlas active players to add to our pack. Send me a message in game :wink: CINZx

This still applies, come have a beer with us in the PuPs Pub while we burn some :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: down :fire:

We are recruiting! Looking for atlas active flyers :shield::crossed_swords:

End of season leavers, have us looking to fill a couple of spots :wink: reply if interested

Looking to fill a spot rather urgently, come join us for some wine and murder :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Still looking

Sorry met to tag you

Hey SkyxReaper, I’ve replied in game

Sadly we have 2 longtime member retiring and some leaving as real life gets hard out there. 4 spots to fill message me in game CINZx @ SnarlingPuPs

1 Like

Come and have a drink with us at the PuPs Pub……

Need to replacement …. Get in touch you know what to do :wink: