LFM - TheAnkou - S1

Hello fellow Dragonlords and -ladies

We are the Ankou, a very active team in S1 looking for some atlas-addicts to add to our group.

What we offer:

• Over 2400 egg tokens a day
  • 8/8 team prize and last quest chest every event
  • Many experienced members, base building gurus, atlas experts and GPF members
  • 22 castles
  • High atlas activity, regularly placed in top 10 monthly troops killed

What we expect:

• Lvl 450+ (400+ if very active and with a good base)
  • 8/8 team prize and 5/5 quests
  • High atlas activity and willingness to get most of your glory from raiding and sniping :wink:

We value ambitious players that want to grow with the team :slightly_smiling_face:.
If The Ankou sounds like a good fit for you, just send me a message in game.

Hope to fly with you soon
Lor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We are still looking for some atlas-addicts to join our family at TheAnkou. Same requirements as posted above. Message me here or in game.

Best
Lor

2 Likes

Spots available for atlas-hungry players after this PvP! Have a look at us and drop a message here or in game if interested

Jay

1 Like

The Ankou is looking for some new players again. First post has been edited accordingly :wink:.

Send me a message if you are interested or want to know more.

Hope to fly with you soon
Lor

@moderators idk who’s responsible for moving threads to different categories, but this one needs to be moved.

To the OP; there is a “Recruitment” category near the bottom of the sequence where you can post recruiting stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey :wave:

Sorry I thought I posted this in recruitment and LFM subcategory. Shows up like that for me too. But might have moved since I created this post a while ago and just edited it now?

In any case, if moderators can move it to where it belongs again that’s appreciated :wink:

1 Like

It’s already been moved :grin:

Ankou is a good team with a strong 5ta of some Diamond Teams. You definitly should apply if you like to Raid in Atlas :partying_face:

Bump! We are looking for some players again after this PvP. Looking preferably for Atlas hungry players. Ranked 10th globally in monthly troops killed as I write this, let’s keep it rolling :wink:
If you think you are a good fit, send me or any of the officers a message in game

Jay

1 Like