LFM-TheReaperCrew-P2-Atlas

TheReaperCrew is a Platinum 2 team. We are looking to improve our already dedicated team by adding teammates like yourself. Much like the Reaper himself, TheReaperCrew is a force to be reconned with. We have years of Diamond knowledge which has helped us climb the leaderboards as we strive to be the best we can be.
This group is all about developing strong bases and strong players. We provide classes and support for anyone that needs it.
In order to continue taking over the world, we want players that will continuously get 8/8 in events and that will maintain an active status at all time. We understand life happens all we ask is that you do the best you can.
We currently rule over 3 castles in atlas. The benefits we receive in atlas are EXCEPTIONAL and the glory from our team raids dare I say is GLORIOUS. Defending the castles is VITAL, nobody wants to lose the amazing perks we receive from them. For anyone new to Atlas we have classes for that as well. At the end of the day TheReaperCrew is a very dedicated tight family that is here for each other, we fly together and we thrive together.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply even if full or if you have questions please let me know, and remember “Any man’s death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

1 Like