——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: optional
Dragon Roster Includes: 2 divines and dragon with deathgaze
Highest Lineage Dragon: preferably gold and above

About: We are a chill atlas team that are looking for members to make up for any deadweight we will start getting rid of now that we have atlas. I myself am experienced in atlas rest of the team is still leaning with the exception of a few members. We do not have any castles but once we have the power to maintain a castle we will try and get one. We definitely need to work on our team members activity level so we would prefer any active or very active members. For more info pm me in game Guyindacorner. We prefer to be in contact with any potential members.

4 Likes

We are still looking for members that are active and looking to grow :hugs::hugs: we have experienced leadership that is all about teammates growing and becoming better.

2 Likes

While I haven’t been on the team myself, I can vouch for Guy being a great teammate and I’ve been happy to talk with a couple of his other teammates too.

If you’re a more experienced Atlas player, you’ll find yourself among a bunch of open minded players willing to learn and grow. If you’re relatively small yourself and have little to no atlas experience, I’m sure you’ll find the team a fun place to learn and grow your account as well. :relaxed:

3 Likes

We’re still looking for members anyone who wants to grow their account with guidance in an atlas team you are welcomed here. I take anyone who wants to go on for snipes I am level 259 with the ability to take towers around level 60 and a few above. :slightly_smiling_face: anyone is welcomed and you will be treated as family.

Guy is a cool guy
You can normally find him in a corner

2 Likes

If you’re looking to grow your account in an atlas team we are just for you :grinning: I can take you myself on snipes and get you the best chance for easy glory. Currently looking for 7 members before pvp starts.

Sadly we dropped down to G1 due to lack of members and member activity but now we’re going back to plat 4 and looking to replace our less active members! We’ve got atlas and a chatty team (now I can’t see what everyone is saying when I sleep :rage:)

1 Like

Hope you get more members soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :raised_hands: maybe you could help :eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Lol. Thanks! But I’m happy with my current team :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Worth a shot :joy: but hope good luck to you and your team :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! All the best to you and your team too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I forgot to mention our leadership does have line aswell

Cool! Managed to hook anything yet? :blush:

I’ll add you to a GC, someone asked me to talk to you :joy: just noticed the similar names

1 Like

Lol. It took me a while to figure out what GC was. The first thought that popped up was gold chests :joy:

1 Like

Is your in game name same here? I’ll delete this reply if you want so people don’t attack you

My ign is the same minus the digit at the back.

You are in a good shape now as far as i see in the league mate, can’t wait to compete in the event
:fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

I as well, but we are always looking for more active members who want to, learn atlas. Or are experienced.