LFM XxREBELLIONSxX plat4

LFM – platinum4XxREBELLIONSxX
Level requirement prefered 100+ but not fixed as we find activity much more important

Language: English
Time Zone: any
Played time: dont care
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: prefered

About:
We are a bunch of rebels, doing things our own way. Having fun is key, but we are also ambitious.

We have a very strong and very active core, but we are looking to replace a bunch of alts and some low actives.

Are you looking to grow and kick some ass rebellious style? Then dont hesitate, but contact me! On here, in game, i really dont care.
We will help you in any way we can.

P.s. Wars are a must as well as events and Atlas. On which we have 3 castles with a 400+ daily eggtoken payout.

Cheers!

Couple of peeps looking for a new Tean
Need a new team (gold with atlas) *preferred
Active player looking for a good mid to high plat team

Still looking for kickass members for our kickass team :sunglasses:

Dusting this thread off.

Event is ending today. Perfect time to switch teams. Also with season ending in sight, what better moment is there to swich teams and join us, to rock it together in spring time :sunglasses::sunglasses:

We still have spots available.
Message me anywhere that suits you :metal::metal:

Almost treasure hunt, Last chance to join us :grin:

Here we go again!:sunglasses:

We have new spots opening up. Event ends in a few hours. Claim your team rewards, apply and start new season next week as a member of our awesome family :metal::grin::metal:

Hello! I am relatively new but am extremely active.

If you are looking for a crazy active guy… I am here looking to join! :slight_smile:
level 42, 2.68 mill trophies

age = late 30’s

slight whale as in I buy a lot of packages…

And ur in :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Welcome to the family mate. We’ll help u in every way we possibly can. Get u big in no time :metal::grin::metal:

Kicking this one up.

Got a few great new family members from this thread, but we still have a few spots available. Hit me up anywhere. Start the new season in a new and awesome family :metal::grin::metal:

closed #9

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.