Lfmplat1BLITZKINGZLVL250+

Atlas active pirate team seeking active atlas flyers. We strive for 8/8 team prize weekly, but require the following mins: 7/8 min each event ( breeding and fort might put up a bit a roadblock for you so, we do understand about that), pvp WE DO require the min of 7/8 but majority of team can reach or surpass the 8/8. Quests , we require 5/5. Atlas we require ALL FLYERS to get to 10 k in all atlas events. We require 60 k troops in barracks to defend our castle. Your extra troops you can use how you like. All members need to be active to very active.
We are a supportive team and many on the team have been flying here on BLITZKINGZ. For years.
Apply and we can get you on our plat 1 team, with an active pirate alliance by today and you will be all set for the event. We got 6 spots and I hope you come fly with us and join the blitz family of flyers.
Message me, SMOKEYSMOELLIE, or any officer if you got further questions.

[LFM Sub-Category]

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeague – yourTeam – lvlRequirement

[LFT Sub-Category]

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourName – yourLeague to requestedLeague

——————————————————————————————————

Language: ENGLISH
Time Zone: ALL TIME ZONES WELCOME
Played time:
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

1 Like

You can actually get rid of this part :slight_smile:
Also might want to space out the thread topic cause it all looks like one big old thing.

All of this from above to below

Can get placed in the about part,

Aka here.

Not trying to be disrespectful just trying to maybe help the thread look more appealing to the eye so youll get so new recruits.

This of course is my opinion, its youre thread and I hope your team gets some kick ass people either way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been here before! Blitz is honestly a great team in the making, I love how friendly, supportive they are, and the raids :heart_eyes: love it, and you will too! Give em a try!