LFT - 201 VastoZaraki - Sapphire/Sapphire

Language: english
Time Zone: eastern
Playe time:1 year
Age Range: I’m 31
Elite Account?:Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Notable ones are kinarus, necryx, sage, and last one I got was frostbiter (first garnet)
Highest Lineage Dragon: Frostbiter

About: I am looking for a sapphire team that doesn’t require atlas participation or who doesn’t have goals to do anything with atlas in the future. I am on the team SPOONERS which is disbanding and we have had atlas with many speculating it to be the cause of the disbanding. After having played it, I feel as though atlas isn’t for me and would like to be on a team who is of the similar mindset within the sapphire leagues. Please feel free to contact me in game if you have an open spot or have questions for me. I have never missed a war and maintain active to very active status. Due to the nature of my job I am unable to be on at the start of wars on days that I work since I clock in slightly before they start and I work 12 hour shifts. I already have some platinum teams that I can go to that the leadership was leading on alts or had connections to so I am only interested in teams already in sapphire that don’t and never will require atlas participation. Thank you for your time :blush:

Hey! Genocidedragon is looking for some good players!
They do really well in events and are a saph 3 team.
Contact @Zafira92 if you’re interested!

RefOrged is looking for players.
Sapphire team. Don’t have any real goals in atlas. Mainly use it for the xp. Pm in game or apply directly. We can accomodate more than 1 player as well

XDragonsCreedsX is of the samemind set. We’re plat 1 and have never played atlas. Looks like a big pain in the ass, lol. Feel free to apply**[quote=“VastoZaraki, post:1, topic:20704, full:true”]

Language: english
Time Zone: eastern
Playe time:1 year

`

> 1. List item

`

Age Range: I’m 31
Elite Account?:Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Notable ones are kinarus, necryx, sage, and last one I got was frostbiter (first garnet)
Highest Lineage Dragon: Frostbiter

About: I am looking for a sapphire team that doesn’t require atlas participation or who doesn’t have goals to do anything with atlas in the future. I am on the team SPOONERS which is disbanding and we have had atlas with many speculating it to be the cause of the disbanding. After having played it, I feel as though atlas isn’t for me and would like to be on a team who is of the similar mindset within the sapphire leagues. Please feel free to contact me in game if you have an open spot or have questions for me. I have never missed a war and maintain active to very active status. Due to the nature of my job I am unable to be on at the start of wars on days that I work since I clock in slightly before they start and I work 12 hour shifts. I already have some platinum teams that I can go to that the leadership was leading on alts or had connections to so I am only interested in teams already in sapphire that don’t and never will require atlas participation. Thank you for your time :blush:
[/quote]

I am still looking for a sapphire team to join. It seems that some that contact me in game aren’t reading my post and just look at title of the thread and contact me. I have friends I can join already in platinum teams, that’s not what I am interested in, I am interested in sapphire teams. I occasionally buy $100 packs and I don’t want that going to waste with rewards from lower leagues. If I do go to lower leagues it will be with my friends teams.

Because I am a buyer my dragons don’t match my level, nor do my farms unfortunately. I just got frostbiter last breeding event, got gorg this event, got gorg to breedable and sinking rest of my tokens into ursa who I will have to wait until next breeding event to get. So my divines only go to level 40 atm.

Again I stress I don’t want anything to do with atlas. Meaning I want to be on a team that does not require atlas participation, I might dabble in it, but I don’t want to be forced to get something like 100k troops every week. If your team is undecided on atlas because you don’t have it or whatever then don’t waste both of our times. I am looking for a permanent team not a hit it and quit it team. So if you are interested in having me on your team please have a set in stone direction on atlas and if you require anything from team members. Atlas was a contributing factor in my current team falling apart, please have a plan for it as it will eventually come to everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.