222 looking for new home

LFT – 222 Zalek86Plat 3 to Platinum

——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: GMT+8
Played time: been back for a couple of months after 2 year break
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes: krelos, ozy, aibrean, apophet, renard, gloomclaw ,kyrule, ferga.
Highest Lineage Dragon: Gloomclaw, kyrule and Ferga

About: looking for a new team, active player completing daily quests. I am still learning atlas and have 60k troops with 3 prims, I do not purchase elite.

Feel free to ask me questions i am looking to move teams, if you need time for an opening i can wait until post fight pits.

Check out BackDownNever Platinum 3.

1 Like

Check out vengefulones we are an active atlas team looking for active members we can coach you through any parts of the game

1 Like

@OrcaFrost :point_up_2:

1 Like

Check out CelticWarHeros. Elite no Elite still welcome

1 Like

Hiya PeritusDraconi is hiring.
We have all castle elements, getting more active in atlas, and we are willing to teach!
We usually do well in most events, and we are just a few points from getting level 10 quest chest. Are you those couple points?
We have a active team chat, and a active line group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check out takersgates. We are friendly and a drama free team. We will help u grow regardless of whether u have elite or not. We also reward for active players. Check us out! No strings attached!!!

1 Like

Don’t you ask for 250k troops? Gonna be a long time before he can play trying to build from 60k to 250k+ without elite.

1 Like

Send me a message in orderofdragoon if you still need a team

1 Like

Thank you all for the offers I think i have found a team to work with. But i will be sure to look at your teams again if it doesn’t work out.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have 209k troops because I killed 51m troops since I started atlas about a year ago. When you’re very active in atlas, it’s very hard to maintain such a high number of troops.

While I totally understand your frustrations about henfon comments as it certainly doesn’t help your recruitment, she is just trying to show you that you are holding back on your players atlas activity and therefore hurting your recruitment :hugs:

3 Likes

@moderators

1 Like