LFT - 224 - ExaltedBlade (plat4-any)

Check my team screaminghawks we would love to have you join our fold. We play for fun ultimately

Oi fix your intro :joy: “please talk with a meber of leadership” it’s bothering me

Such lies. Any team that has atlas and actually uses it (even for pirating) is a REAL atlas team. That said, Blade would benefit from being able to learn atlas at a low-key pace from your team :smile:

(P.S. I know it’s an insidejoke and I remember the original post that lead to it :roll_eyes:)

Alternatively… I have a friend who is pushing her team to stay in Plat, and, @ExaltedxBlade, if you are the type that enjoys helping smaller players more than dealing with atlas, you can also check them out.
edit: Team is WildAsPhoenix (no atlas) - message Destiny414

I think they use Discord too :hugs:

2 Likes

Both Creators and Crickets are recruiting

1 Like

I’m assuming you’ve found a new team but if not I’ll put my team name in the running - Nightmareguild - low key, NOT a job, atlas not required, LINE not required, speaking to us not required, shoot… just remaining above inactive is about the only real requirement we have these days. :rofl::joy: (Plus, you get to hear about my goats.) You wouldn’t be the biggest player but we’ve got lots of folks who appreciate help.

2 Likes

Try us out at RunningNaked! We are currently Gold, will be in Platinum after this event, although I’m pretty sure it was a blessing in disguise to drop down to Gold for KW.

We ask for regular participation in wars, 2-3 event quests and 300 tier sigil event points. Atlas participation encouraged but not required. Line optional. No discord. A majority of the team has been around for close to 2 years now. No drama!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.