Language:english
Time Zone: Est
Played time:2.5 years
Age Range: granny status
Elite Account?:yes
Dragon Roster Includes: barb, reyze, telment
Highest Lineage Dragon: moving to artisan

About
I am a mom of three kids, a full time social worker; and I own a bakery. I am active through the week and in the evenings in weekends , but you won’t see me on during the weekend days. Why am I telling you this? This impacts my pvp play and atlas play during those hours.

However, I am a great team player and always meet minimums-I think I may have missed one when I was giving birth. Lol. I love atlas and learning all I can about it. I won’t ever be an “endgame” account, but I can tell you I’ll defend any big with every hammer and super shot I have.

I’m looking for a team that is a good fit for my play style, that is atlas active, and is a good time.

I’m looking for a magical unicorn team. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi there! PeriDrac is hiring!
We are fairly active in atlas, on both offense and defense. We just got to S3 last breeding.
Not being active on the weekends is fine, as long as you still get 8/8 and 5/5.
Hit me up in game, or on line! Would love to talk to you :slight_smile: ID is Lathra

4 Likes

I’d love for you to give XxBOHICAxX a try. Message me if you are at all interested and i will fill you in on details :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

You be welcome to join us at NorthernWolves :blush: We laid back Platinum 3 guild with easy minimum requirements, and have 1 Tier 2 Castle :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you. I’m looking for something a bit more competitive.

Is Elizabeth the account or are you posting this with a mini for your main?

How atlas active are you exactly? I cant look up your stats Ive tried multiple times :see_no_evil: so I have no idea.

MadTeaParty is recruiting, we look for atlas killers. We are a pirate team, meaning no alliances and outside influences. So we have zero no hits. It also means we have to be very resilient, tough, and determined, so that we can stay pirates and be self sufficient.

We are Sapphire 3, hitting 8/8 all the time, quests can use some work getting level 9 pretty much. No atlas zeroes and 250k monthly kills at minimum are required, preferably more than that.

When you play does not matter, as long as you do play, defend, and attack, hitting those requirements and shooting to become the best you can be.

If you are looking for bonuses, we arent for you. We have castles, the number varies, do really well in atlas and non-pvp events, pvp hit or halfway. We strive for atlas though, that is priority. If you are interested and think you are a good fit and vice versa, message me in game CalmPotato.

Good luck

2 Likes

Yeah Scripts doesn’t pull me. I’ll be happy to send any info needed via line. ID: elizabethmarie888

1 Like

Elizabeth is one of the only accounts I know of that has 2 accounts with the same IGN (not sure how or why lol).
She’s a good player, pretty active, and will be able to keep up with most teams

5 Likes

It’s likely that one account is spelled “Elizabeth” with a lowercase L, while the other is spelled the same with a capitalized “i”. That’s a very popular tactic people use for doing that sort of thing.

No. The names are the same, the exact same

1 Like

Miss you all. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Glitch in the matrix. We had same issue with 2 castles being named exactly the same. Since the name was pulled from another team in scripts it was the safest castle in existence :joy:

1 Like

I’ll message you. :blush:

Your welcome, and understand :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck, and wish you the best! :blush:

Join DragonofKorea. We speak English :grin:

Still looking for my unicorn. :frowning:

You can check out WorldStars, were always looking for more people to help our team grow. Were a plat 1 team with 5 t2 castles. If you have any questions you can reach out to either myself or my fellow leadership in the game

Check us out. Pm me in game if interested.

2 Likes

Check out TheDogHouse we would love to have you here with us.
Pm in game if you like to join us.