——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: CT
Played time: 4+ years
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon: Hugin

Level 48 looking for active TALKATIVE team with atlas. Never miss wars or events, knowledgeable in all aspects of the game,(following breeding guide, keeping base short) 100k+ troops. Let me know if I’d be a good fit :blush: I’m on every day from 8-midnight CT, sometimes earlier.

1 Like

Check out DarkEagles. We are an active team , we’ll help you grow and we like to chat and have fun. We are serious on wars and events, we’d love to have you.

A level 48 with 100k+ troops.

Sounds like an atlas active alt. :smirk:

Good job. :+1:t2:

Now, in a few months… I hope to see you with 1m+ troops at still-considerably-low level. :grin:

Good luck! :wink:

4 Likes

This sums it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:eyes: PG staff in disguise? Since he said “all aspect”

2 Likes

Lvl 48…played 4+ hrs, never missed an event or war…is their a misprint in your lvl, maybe?

Most probably an alt :wink:

Yes, this account was just a placeholder. I’ve stopped playing my main and fully committed myself to mini :grimacing:

What was wrong with your main that you’d leave it after all those years for a lvl 48 alt

It’s level 225 and just barely got my second garnet, also my base defense is only 47m :pensive: I had very little guidance before level 150

If this is truly your new main i might get you into Platinum 1 - fireand1ce. Activity is worth having

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.