——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Started 2017 recently started again 3 weeks ago
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: F2P
Dragon Roster includes: Mostly seasonal dragons with some lineage dragons
Highest Lineage Dragon: Platinum- waiting to breed during breeding event

About: I am recently returning after a long break and I am looking for a good team that can get 8/8 and 5/5 consistently. I am going to be grinding out every event this season. I am still getting used to Atlas but I will be trying to learn it and will be participating in everything I can in order to help the team.

1 Like

There are alot of platinum teams looking for players on the forums. Im sure if you dig through the LFM youll find a team that fits you. But either way I hope you find a team that helps you grow and learn more around atlas. And hopefully that team will make you feel like youre at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not many of them will be hitting 8/8 on pvp events consistently

1 Like

The OP said they want a team in Plat league, sad to say not every team hits the 8/8 yes i get that. But to say that not many of the teams that made a thread in the forums, and are in plat, is very assuming. Things change and people forget to edit their threads. So joe smoes team that says they score 6/8 or 7/8 could very well be scoring 7/8 or 8/8.

So with that OP, i still recommend looking through the LFM threads and maybe reaching out to their leadership to see if their thread is current and up to date.

1 Like

Welcome to join NorthernWolves if like :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.