Posting from a sock puppet account - Haven’t 100% decided to leave my current team yet and I don’t want them to know I am looking. I just don’t feel its a good fit and I am looking for a better fit.
Level 238 quite active player. Just broke through the garnet wall this breeding. Got a decent short base with two kill zones consisting of flaks, fire turrets, and mages (all maxed), with an ice turret guarding my maxed farms and mage island out front of it all. Leveled runes on the towers and epic armored defensive rider on the perch. Defense power 400M. Not too shabby considering I have been stuck with max tower level 45 due to lack of garnet eggs to upgrade the hut. Now that I have busted the garnet wall and can upgrade my hut 3 times, I should go up quite a bit in the next few forts.
I’m active in atlas and I know how it works. I’m holding 250k troops at the moment. My prims are under developed and I am working on leveling them up - partly because I got atlas late (only had for 6 months) and partly because my current team has very restrictive rules about hitting in atlas so basically all I can do for glory is go to Aligane and let people clobber me.
Looking for a team where most everyone is very active, but not looking for anything S1 or D2 crazy where you have mandatory minimums and spend as much time on the game as you do at work. That crap is just bonkers if you ask me. So basically looking for a happy medium in the P2, P1 or S3 range. Specifically have in mind the following attributes of my ideal team;
- Should have no placeholder alts. Actively played alts are fine. But nothing that just sits there and sandbags during events.
- Should routinely achieve the maximum team prize in Fort and PvP events. Maybe not every single time, but most of the time. I’d like to get those 1200 sigils at least 8 or 9 times during a season. (I personally am always over the cutoff, except breeding event which is hit or miss)
- Should have atlas and at least 4-5 castles.
- Should do wars regularly and utilize coordinated battle tactics in wars
- Should be as active as possible in atlas - I know that Atlas is tough for teams in the P2 - S3 range unless they have a really good alliance with a bigger team.
- Engaged leader and officers who help coordinate and motivate the team (My current team has 3 lower actives and an alt in the officers if you can believe that crap)
- Not a whole lot of team rules. A few are ok.
If this sounds like a good fit, message me on here and we can chat on Line.
Base Level: 238
Language: English, foul mouthed and adult-orientated
Time Zone: US Central
Played time: 2.5 years
Age Range: I do my own taxes
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Foamy, Guns, Eq, and Prozac - all with riders and Epic or better gear
Base Style: Short base with two maxed tower kill zones and a mage island
Highest Lineage Dragon: Emerald