LFT - Level 30 - looking for gold+ with atlas

Language: English
Time Zone: EST
Played time: 1 year+ (this account is new).
Age Range: 21-30
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Kirin, arb, Aibrean.
Highest Lineage Dragon: Arb.

About: I’m looking for an team with atlas that is looking for an active player. I have an intricate understanding of atlas, am following Red’s Red-obsidian path, and mech’s base building guide. Play around 4-5 hours a day and looking forward to contributing! PM me here or in game.
Update: Amarok is my next breed.

What happened to your other account?

1 Like

I suggest you grow a little more and then look out for Plat teams that were a part of the original beta (I’ve run into a few in Plat 3-4). For such a specific request, forums aren’t really a good place to go to first either.

Unlike this one, It’s not looking for a team :slightly_smiling_face:

Catch twenty-two, need to grow a little more to get atlas/atlas gives more speedups to grow :man_shrugging:t3:[quote=“CheekyGrinch, post:2, topic:34663, full:true”]
What happened to your other account?
[/quote]

Updated.

While you’re growing, why not come join us? We have lvl +90 players that can help you grow – and we’re destined for Diamond.
HellsKnights-Gold IV; message me if you’re still looking for a team.

WarlordPercy
Officer

Updated my post and still looking for an atlas team to contribute to :slight_smile:

Hey! We don’t have Atlas but your exactly the kind of player we’re looking to join us. We’re a small team made up of former Platinum players that have all been playing over a year.

Take a look at my post and let me know what you think - LFM - Gold V - Easypezee

On another note, I didn’t think Atlas was available outside of Sapphire yet? Have I missed something as I’m looking forward to it myself?

Atlas releases were to top teams (finished the Diamond of the time then yes released down to Sapphire 2 of the time) but they could have dropped down to Sapphire. The next release is coming up for upper Plat and the rest of current Diamond and Sapphire.

Worthy goal! :joy:

1 Like

A man can dream…

2 Likes

we don’t have atlas, but we are a gold level 3 looking for members like you…TKOdragons is our team if interested

I’m curious what would be better than the forums for such a specific request? Only thing that comes to mind is maybe Facebook because there is more people that frequent it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.