LFT -- Level 42 forPuppies — G1 to P3

Language: English
Time Zone: Eastern
Played time: Bit less than 2 months
Age Range: 30ish
Elite Account?: No
Dragon Roster Includes: Sakura, Ettin, Amarok
Highest Lineage Dragon: Ettin

About: I am a small, but clever, player looking for an active team. My account has a perfect build (nothing in storage) and I hatched a legendary green dragon at the lowest level possible (40). I’m familiar with atlas and have ~30k troops and a trapper. Working on getting the gold & diamonds to unlock my second primarch slot. I just unlocked the ability to forge gear, so I’m working on my first defensive set.

I’d like a team in Gold 1 up to Plat 3 that has Atlas. I’m not willing to go to a non-Atlas team at this time. I’d prefer not to go to Plat 2 or higher due to my size and the limits in PVP events and wars. Teams where leadership or members are permitted to share bad advice will not be tolerated. Im happy to help, share information, and answer questions, but I am not willing to be on a team that argue with bad information. I’m a pure free to play player and will not purchase elite, but I make up for it with activity and intelligence. If it wasn’t glaringly obvious, this is an alt account which I love to play. I will share the name of my main when accepted to a team. And no, it’s not forScience.

If you think I might be a good fit for you, shoot me a message here or in game. Photos of my profile and base, of course, to save you the trouble:

9 Likes

Perhaps @Jonesy could accommodate you :eyes:

1 Like

We very well could possibly work with you :+1:

(Our level limit is to avoid all the spam join requests)

Burningbreeze is a p4 team with atlas. We currently had a failed merger and are looking for several players. We have a lot of experience and we only ask that you show up and have a good sense of humor.

Nice.

But i gotta ask, what’s the spec of your main account and its team? XD

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the kind offers. I have made a decision and this thread can be closed @moderators

My main is Red.

5 Likes