LFT/LFM – Platinum/Gold – Seeking Merger

Hello! We are looking for a team who is interested in merging. Our team is currently in Platinum, and has done pretty well, but recently developed quite a few members who have seemingly lost interest in the game and are dragging down the team. Our hope is that we can find another team who has similar goals/values, but perhaps also finds themselves receiving the short end of the stick all to often. We have about 15-20 members, level ranges from ~40 (mini account) up to ~290, who would either stay, or move with us if we merge into another team.

Our ideal match would be a team that is interested and engaged in the game, enjoys chatting with their teammates, is fairly competitive, and, lastly, no Atlas. We aren’t interested in making a life in Atlas and do not want to be forced into participating in it. Ultimately, we are looking for a team of people who still find the game fun who enjoy being together.

For discretion, our team name is not being shared here. Please send me a PM if you would like to discuss the possibility of a merger between our teams and go over more details.

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Daily, several hours
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes

We had a successful merger several months ago … it was virtually seamless. I would advise not to rush into it and heed every tiny warning bell. Hope all goes well with yours. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Dragonmids will consider a merger. We are currently Gold 2 and have need of about the number players you are looking to merge with. We have 30 members that are always active in wars and events, the others are not. I have talked with our team leader about this and we would love to have a full team of active members. We are constantly in the top five of every event with the team we have and would be pretty strong with a good 15-20 active players joining us. Please consider checking us out!

Message me in game. Fourhorsmen is looking to replace some inactive n a few alt accounts. We a freshly remodeled team family style with a sister in sapphire n another in gold. Would love to talk with you n see if we are a good match.

We are going to plat 2 today and have about 12 openings.
Team is BloodDemons

I think we might have the perfect situation. Wrote you an In game mail.

Message me. We may be able to help. We are a Plat IV team currently and have already had a team successfully merge with us while we were in Gold. We have alts that could be replaced as well as some other members who are not as active as we would like them to be. Team name is AbsolutXTC

Hey AltAltman,

Our team, TheFirebeasts, is looking for about 15-20 players to replace. Times have been hard and we have been struggling to compete. People come and go and have made competing very difficult. If you have 15 we could replace we will be able to move up in no time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.