LFT - Long Time Player, First Time Caller

Language: English
Time Zone: EST
Played Time: Almost Daily
Age Range: Adult
Elite Account: Regular & Atlas
Dragon Roster Includes: Cav, Quasor and eventually Xul
Highest Lineage Dragon: Verdant Mythic next Breed Event (hit final individual prize with 250 more shards to hatch 🤦🏼)

About: My main will be looking for a new home after the next PvP event as I will have less time for the game and my enthusiasm for the daily grind has waned. What I’m looking for in a team is:

1. No quest requirements as I want to be able to go away on weekends and not worry that I got only 2-3 of 5 quests.

2. Ability to play freely in Atlas

3. Ideally a team that reaches 8/8 team prizes but I realize items 1&2 may preclude me from being eligible for most teams that achieve this

Overall I’ve reached the point that if the game isn’t fun again and just a job then I’m doing something wrong.

Thank You!

3 Likes

Come over to TheLongRoad, we are chill here!

You could try WildAsPhoenix or Creators. Both are really excellent teams! They’re pretty relaxed, but they do achieve stuff in events :partying_face::tada:

Apply at dragonsofold

No longer there. They were a very, very relaxed team.

1 Like

Appreciate the options, I’ll reach out to folks over the weekend and see where my new home will be after event.

You can try RunningNaked. We do ask for 3 quests per event, but we understand when it doesn’t happen. Our members can vouch for that.

We don’t get 8/8/+5/5. That doesn’t really happen on teams where there’s no hard requirements, as you’ve said so yourself.