LFT looking for a new team

Hi my friend and I are currently looking for a new team. We currently both a familiar with atlas and have troops ready to go. 1 account is 190 with emerald dragons and 80mil defense. 2nd is 358 with harbinger and 700mil defense 3rd 354 harbinger and 650 defense

3 Likes

Putting LFT tag will attract more teams I guess.

0 Likes

Diamondcrest
platinum 2

check out our team , active and fun

0 Likes

Already know about your team lol we fought with you before protecting royal. Will all 3 accounts be able to come

1 Like

thats great , contact you in game , and apply …

note: i am not good in communicating english :grin:

0 Likes

If it doesn’t work with DiamondCrest, send me a mail at ValiantLegends (plat 1) ( yes, all can come)

0 Likes

I haven’t agreed with them yet I’m still weighing my options. I’ll check your team out as soon as I get off. If you don’t mind me asking, what side of the fence is your team on Nmo or dread

0 Likes

Check us out :v:

If you’d like to discuss further, please shoot me a pm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

fafnirsjustice is looking

1 Like

Dread

0 Likes

QueenLatros is recruiting :grin: Currently in plat2 we’re fun team with like minded people pushing our selfs every week to get to sapphire and Atlas. If you’re interested in a project like that and like to join us and help reach our team goal together let us know. Thank you :beers:

0 Likes

Hey scottie. Just checking in. What are you looking for in a team other tha all 3 of you joining?

0 Likes

hi scottie. Idk if you’re still looking for teams for your accounts, but if you are there are two teams i can refer ya to, DivineDestiny and or 50ShadesOfFire. DD is higher in the league rankings fyi. just tell them “cobra” sent you. if not good luck with your journey mate:v:

0 Likes

Just a cool calm place to play, preferably a sapphire team but will take a plat

0 Likes

Thanks I’ll look them bought up

0 Likes

Okay we are plat 4. Feel free to reach out to me on line if you want more info or in game

0 Likes

Yes the 3 are joing

0 Likes

Joining

0 Likes

Hit me up ingame NakAttack if still looking

0 Likes

Understood we would have room

0 Likes