LFT- Lvl 200 - Emerald entering Obsidian

Language: English
Time Zone: GMT-5
Played time: About 1.5 years
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Main game and Atlas Elite
Dragon Roster Includes: Fomhar, Prospero, Hau and Spin, Ember
Highest Lineage Dragon: Stormheim (aiming for Lumina by the end of event)

(Some of you might have seen my Line post, so this post’s content is going to be a bit redundant)

Hello forum readers,

I’m a small, very active level 200 player, who will be looking for a team after this event. I’m a mediocre hunter flyer, Hau apprentice, token grinder, and forum lurker who likes to learn as much as possible. I can reach the last team achievement in all minor events and most PvP.

With Atlas, I currently have +450k troops, 3 prim slots with silver Primarchs. I adhere to troops and glory minimum, but prefer to stay away from as much Atlas politics as possible.

All things set aside, War Dragons, afterall, is a game. The most important aspects that keep me playing are the community and friends I’ve made here. Thus, I would love to be able to find a team that I can contribute to and grow with for a long period of time. Finding the right balance between activity and social vibe is indeed hard, but it’s a good goal nonetheless and I’ll be as careful as I can in the process to avoid potential issues from both the team’s and my side.

Please let me know via PM if I might be a good fit for your team :slight_smile:

Thank you,
WhiteOwI

4 Likes

Hey WhiteOwl, have a look at ZenWarriors. I think we’re a good match for the serious/still fun/social blend you’re looking for. And we just had a space open up as well:

1 Like

Hey whiteowl, warbirds has a couple drop due to inactivity. We would love to have you!

@WhiteOwI
hi. We are in Sapphire with 19 castles in Atlas ( aka 1500 eggs per day ) and we are in a big and strong alliance.
90% of the time we get the 1200 sigils prize. So far we’ve taken 100% of the time.
We are Always in the top 3 at the end of each event (atlas included).
We Always claim the lv10 chest .
We require a lot of participation in every aspect of the game, that’s all.
If you are interested contact one or more of the following people directly in the game:
Indi
Hunter
MaverickLK
GTMONEY559
Homejarl
NoSlackershere

You should definitely get in touch with @Tinsir :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re the third person from AnD to have messaged me :see_no_evil::joy:

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with AnD. Good luck!

3 Likes

One of us, one of us

3 Likes

I concur with my teammates and Grumpy. :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.