LFT. Plat 1. I’m lvl 154

I’m an active player. I don’t miss wars. I do well in events. I complete quests. Need a new home

**Looking for Team (Applying)**
LFT – `yourLevel` `yourName` – `yourLeague` to `requestedLeague`

————————————————————————————————————————
Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range: 
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

If you start a post in recruitment, the following text appears, and it would be good to fill in all data so that it can help recruiting leaders/officers.
Just ignoring that would make template useless and make recruiters ask you zillion questions and some potential recruiters may even ignore.
Hope it helps and you fill out the data.

Well we are in gold1 ATM and we are looking to go to plat and even further would love to have u on the team!!!

Look us over XxREBELLIONSxX

Susie

Are you interested in atlas at all? We have a plat 2 team with atlas and are recruiting a few members. You can check us out, DreaganRigh

Sent you an ingame email.

Sent you a mail on here, we would have some conditions but might be interested in having you on board

Hit us up ashes2stone griffin9a2s and apply plz we have 2 players and one alt returning to their previous team asap

I’d take you if you chopped your base in half, ok, maybe not half, but you need to lose about 10 towers…just saying.

And it doesn’t hurt to use the preformatting so folks know what dragons you have, etc etc so on and so forth.

I put in my application. Thanks for considering me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.