LFT – 150 htothemamal` – plat 3 to plat 2 or 3

——————————————————————————————————

Language:English
Time Zone:BST
Played time:5 months
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: latest seasonals
Highest Lineage Dragon: Hauheset ( Frostbiter on incubator)

About:

Looking for an active Team that has atlas. I’m a very active player looking to take the game a little more serious and join a team that does the same. Would love to join a team that works towards 8/8 in most events but know it’s difficult for most plat teams but just to have that as a team goal would be great. Realise I’m too low level to blindly stumble into sapphire. I enjoy the team I am in but unfortunately not as active as I would like.

Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

My team having been in Plat 3 just recently, I can confidently say I doubt any Plat 3 team gets 5/5 8/8 every event. Fortification 8/8 is quite doable though. Perhaps you could inquire with P1 teams, although most teams that require 8/8 also require every team member to get 8/8, and considering your level, you won’t be hitting 8/8 in breeding for quite a while;

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Yeah maybe I need to rein it in slightly I know its a big ask for Plat teams I’m just looking for one that strives towards that goal :slight_smile:

huh been achieving it myself in most events but didn’t consider breeding thanks for pointing this out ill lower my expectations.

You can also say, “looking for a team that strives for 8/8 but I know fot Plat 3 that might not be possible for some teams so teams that maybe get 6/8 or 7/8 almost every event.” Something similar to that. But either way I wish you the best in finding a team you like and will help you grow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I swear it was suppose to read like that will edit accordingly :smiley:

Thanks so much for the best wishes :smiley:

Your right that was a little tricky :wink:

@moderators Could you please close team found

Thanks in advance :grin: