Limited-Time Land Shuffle Announcement and Information - Official Discussion Thread

Read the post here, or discuss the post below

1 Like

Hi! Who are you?

3 Likes

Is this really your biggest concern right now :joy:

9 Likes

Guess I better polish my peg leg.

12 Likes

At this point this year, I’ve become numb to all else.

9 Likes

This will be interesting… Part of me is so excited, but then I see the current lag and then another part of me is concerned.

Will the shuffle help reduce lag? Does that have to do with it? On paper I’m not gonna lie it looks GREAT. But I can already smell the smoke from the server on fire.

9 Likes

This seems really interesting, will be curious to see how it works and how good, or bad it will work out

3 Likes

He’s been here a while recognize the name and the idea of consistent land shuffles is pretty much the nail in the coffin!
So if you wanted to make the map feel completely pointless consistent shuffles will do it :+1:

1 Like

Question!
Is there some kind of cut off period for how TA placement will be on the map? What happens if a team joins a different TA pre shuffle? Will they end up being placed with their new TA or old one when the shuffle occurs?

12 Likes

All battles I’ve attended this week involved some degree of massive lag. It does unfortunately appear that PG did not listen to prior advice given by the playerbase…

9 Likes

How much time will atlas be down to effectuate the shuffle? I’m guessing this is not an simple switch, but actually may take some time?

2 Likes

So if I understand right, when map goes back, depending on castles conquered, we could be anywhere on the map.

3 Likes

I sense a cluster fck coming on a scale we’ve never seen.

6 Likes

Question :

Any news on new primarch tier ? Or new event instead of the primarch event ?

10 Likes

@RamenWithSoup
Can you let us know what steps are being taken to fix the current lag in the game. I see you mentioned working on the lag due to the shuffle but there is still massive lag in Atlas when there are medium to large scale battles.

9 Likes

What will the reshuffled map look like? SZ tiles to no mans land tiles to access castles to 1 deep to 2 deep to 3 deep castles (if applicable)?

Can we get a break down?

Or a graphic?

@RamenWithSoup

Ideally something like you will have 4 access castles to 3 one deep to 2 two deep to 1 three deep. And all access are safe zone. Or all access are NML with SZ near by

8 Likes

Everybody asks " Who are you " Nobody asks how are you

4 Likes

How are low ranking pirate teams able to hit easy guards of undefended sapphire and diamond teams now
Where the hell would the pirate teams be, how are they sorted by power rank ?

3 Likes

To be fair, I do once I know who the hell you are.

3 Likes

What happens if a 5ta is places completely surrounded by enemies and they lose most of their castles because of it? when the map goes back to normal will they get these castles back?

P.S you are gonna confuse the hell out of average players.

1 Like