Link for friends

i tried the invite button but all friends say no link :tired_face: how can i get rubies if they can’t link to my account. by the way. i love this game. where do i invest lol

close the game (terminate process) then create a new link.

keep on doing it until the link appears.

thanks! it should show in mails?

any option i think so go with notes or mails and it should show up.

experienced that one where it shows . Restarted the game and the link suddenly showed up.

tnx kenaki:kissing_heart: i love this game and want others to join. i play game of war, art of conquest etc and this is best. created my own clan Sky Assassins. we are currently ranked #1 in power in silver 3 league. great peeps. -have a diff question. want to make sure doing defense right when defending others. do i just hold the cannon, tower, farm etc and then click on sword, hammer etc. . what is best with what. i see the energy bar being used but my # of hammers, swords etcneved goes down so though was doing something wrong. tnx :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

when you tap the towers, the bar gets deducted by 1 and does a supershot after a few seconds of charging.

you can use the hammer/sword/armor by dragging them to a location. it will show a green circle and once the green light covers the whole circle, its effect will activate.

Understanding War Dragons - Improving Loading Screen Tips

thanks! i do that once by mistake lol and could never redo. so drag what i want to item i want to boost. sword is good for cannons etc? hammer food revuild on all?

hammer good for revuild i mean . chat bar lol

rebuild! :joy::joy::joy:

hammer = repairs lost health on buildings
armor = damage reduction
weapon = increase damage

your awesome. thanks :kissing_heart:

what should i use each on?

You can use the armor and sword once per 5 tower or island.

hammer can be spammed if you know that they can last at least 2-3 seconds.

so when it starts, just use the sword and armor on the islands that is near since armor and sword only has a duration of around 12-13 seconds.

I experienced in the past where I raided a level 130 base and it defeated my Kinnarus because of all the hammer that they keep on using since I can’t destroy it fast enough.

but yeah, if the base is not strong enough to withstand damage within 2-3 seconds, use the sword and armor to make them more powerful and hammer it if you can see it getting destroyed slowly than without the buffs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.