Little questions for posterity

Hi ! I’m creating a little Atlas Guide for my french fellas, but there are little details I didn’t find anywhere. It’s not much cause I already know all the important stuff, but still I wonder what’s the name of the 5th beast (image below) and what’s its probability drop (1st line of the Details). Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

His name is Keith. He appears whenever there is a Sudoku puzzle that needs completing and/or whenever a discussion about cheese turns heated.

5 Likes

That is the Minogator and will only show as level 29-35. They are rare on T4 castles, mostly on T5 castles only.

Minogator has the following as bonus drops:

• 180 fire/ice/earth/wind/dark shards
  • 5 crafting scrolls
  • 1 Red Rider Shard
  • 1 Blue Rider Shard

Now I’m only pulling from the game files here.

9 Likes

Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:
If you also happen to know how much Team Glory is needed to hire 100k Castle Guards and if this cost depends on Castle/Fort level, I’m interested.
Promise, no more questions after this one :wink:

The amount of team glory needed is 1:1 ratio. So 1 team glory per 1 guard. The fort level only determines how many guards can be hired total and how many can be hired per day.

• T2 is 2 million guards and 200k per day
  • T3 is 3 million guards and 300k per day (Same as the picture above)
  • T4 is 4 million guards and 400k per day (Never had T4s so extrapolating)
  • T5 is 5 million guards and 500k per day (Never had T5s so extrapolating)

That said, team guards are gained at 0.75:1 for every glory gained by a person. So if I get 1k glory, the team gets 750 team glory.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.