Please keep in mind that this is a proposal that I’m posting to discuss with players. These changes are now live (this post was originally just a proposal, but it has now been implemented).
- Glory will be easier to earn going forward, in particular if you do well (attacking OR defending).
- Future events will payout more prizes (combination of easier tiers and more prizes per player effort invested).
- Maximum glory earnable per troop lost increased 277% (from 0.542 to 1.5)
- Glory earned per own troop lost decreased from 0.148 to 0
- Glory earned per enemy troop killed increased from 0.197 to 0.75
- NOTE: Maximum glory is earned when you kill the enemy 2:1 or more (same as before). There’s no benefit for trying to pick on much weaker players in order to get bigger kill ratios like the 10:1 cap.
- Progression prize materials and other item types increased ~13%
- Timers in kill event progression prizes up ~67%
- Minor Atlas event expected prize earnings increased ~56% (inclusive of the sub-bullets here)
- Reduced progression point thresholds significantly (easier to achieve)
- Reduced points per action in minor Atlas events (but significantly less than the point thresholds were adjusted)
- Note: It probably seems weird that both point thresholds and points per action were modified. We could have achieved this with just one change … but currently we use the same point thresholds for all Atlas events, and the kill event point thresholds were modified (so we couldn’t just modify one).
These changes are NOT retroactive.