Livestream - 6/1/22

I’ll have to come up with a better name for this post (suggestions?) but each week i’ll post here a quick update / thread for the livestream. We can talk about stream after it’s over too. I have something in Discord already set for this purpose as well. We have a shortened amount of time to chat on this thread this week - because it’s TOMORROW!

Like we had mentioned gonna do a livestream tomorrow to talk about the forum post we put up, show off dragons in action (if all technical stuff works!), and answer some questions around spells.

Livestream 4pm PT - @PGrdm and @PGNipNap in the house

LINK: Twitch

See you all then!

11 Likes

Awesome, shame it’ll be in my night time so I cant be in the discussions😔.

3 Likes

It will be 2.6.2022 , morning 5:30 am
:blush:

I’m waiting for this :blush:

1 Like

dang, we’ll have to change up the timing for certain weeks. lemme see what other times work for us

1 Like

mad cat tee, different color??

not sure what shirt i’ll have on … it’s a day to day decision (which one isn’t too wrinkled)

1 Like

We’ll be showing off something no one has seen yet (in terms of the new season dragons), on our stream tomorrow …

4 Likes

I want a Mad Cat Tee :rofl: after seeing yours I went straight to Amazon!

1 Like

Rad! Yeah I need to get more shirts - esp cause I stream weekly and can’t keep wearing the same shirts

1 Like

I’m surprised you don’t wear WD merch or PG tees…I see we have Gilded Factions Moderators and GPF’s how about a Forums Faction for community members who frequent the forums regularly such as myself ZDG RuRu and others

There’s a discord?

Not live yet.

1 Like

PGCarlos, through what (privat) channel can I send my ideas for the development of WarDragons so it can grow bigger, faster and better? Do

1 Like

Bruh just message him in forums lol. Or make threads. Whatevskis.

1 Like

There is a Suggestions category you can use when you create a post.

2 Likes

We just had a meeting about this today. Testing it out next week - so sooooon

1 Like

Livestream today - 2 hours from now!

5 Likes

EVENT IS LIVE! And our stream is getting ready to go live!

3 Likes

You time these impeccably :joy:

1 Like

feel free to send me a message!

1 Like