Livestream - 7/8/22

Hey all,

We’re still forming a full stream schedule but tomorrow we’re gonna jump back on stream to catch up with all of you and chat about the summer tower (and answer some questions about it).

I was tasked with doing the nose challenge … might be tomorrow or an upcoming stream (whenever I can fully get OBS setup).

4pm Pacific Time Twitch

7 Likes

Isnt it too late to make a stream on new tower and answer questions?
I mean u released it allready…

6 Likes

rip…sad alpacas will cry

3 Likes

*and nose challenge :relieved:

4 Likes

:thinking: Leavestream? Leave the stream instead of watching it? :eyes: /jk

2 Likes

Little behind looks like to me :woman_facepalming: Details before release is much preferred by player base to make informed decision whether worth getting or not, and is reason came to forums anyway :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

just another thing we can talk on because we have one of the designers of it on stream. we’re working on a more full schedule of new stuff to talk about on streams though!

2 Likes

we’re working on bringing more ‘before it’s released info’ to the stream - just isn’t always possible with content being worked on all the time. i’m talking with the team all the time on how to get info early - should have something next stream to share before release.

1 Like

going to round up some discussion points about the tower from the forums and ask @PGrdm today on the stream.

Thanks for all the people who stopped by the stream! I’ll make a highlight clip of the nose challenge next week. It was weirdly fun.

I’m going to look into that lore/art book idea - if it’s at all possible.

And like we mentioned on the stream - July 22nd we’ll have a PG artist joining us to design some art on the show.

If you’ve done the nose challenge and there’s video of it - drop it in this thread!

5 Likes

There are a couple of videos here

Edit: unless you want them linked directly which I can also do just lemme know

4 Likes

Still on the fence if we’re doing a quick livestream tomorrow - check in tomorrow AM
Big livestream next Friday though!

Any info on spell rider yet?

Please sit on the wall. Easier in the butt … fences too pointy. Hurts.

Do :clap:t2: the :clap:t2: thing! :clap:t2:
Do :clap:t2: the :clap:t2: thing! :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Is he gonna do the thing?

we’re finishing it up now - so we’ll hold off on a new stream until next week 7/22. new spell rider post should be up on the 19th.

1 Like

1 Like

So the day before it comes out? That’s rather disappointing. Can the CF be given the rider’s info to release this weekend at least?

4 Likes