Livestream Alert: Join us as we discuss the new Verdant Tier -- 8/17, 1pm PT

THAT’S RIGHT WE’RE DOING ANOTHER LIVESTREAM at twitch.tv/wardragonsgame

See ME. See LAWSON (and his Pusheen collection)! as we discuss the Verdant Legendaries.

Monday. 1pm PT. Be there.

8 Likes

This won’t be useful for me for another 400 levels, but I’ll tune in anyways.

1 Like

I’ll come watch if you send me a virtual hug. I miss you, son.

2 Likes

I don’t know a better way to spend Monday afternoon :smiley:

Looks like europeans get a chance to join Streams now woop woop :tropical_drink::beers:

4 Likes

1pm PT is great time :yum:

1 Like

But will Lawson actually be there is the real question.

13 Likes

His plushies were a decent rep of him :rofl:

Verdant?? How about Coronoid :microbe: LOL

2 Likes

Should we go ahead and start the XXXX dragon needs a buff thread now… or wait til after the stream?

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

If you look at the video, several of the dragons almost die during the demo. That is against 105’s at best. I’m not getting my hopes up.

The Recruiting threads are out posting the stream thread. :man_facepalming:
What’s that say ?

You shouldn’t judge how they look on those preview videos. Most often than not they are flown by a not so good flyer. They make most dragons look bad. 3 of them on paper look very good and I’m personally excited to fly them. Getting 3 this week.

1 Like

:+1:t3: Hoping you are right.

The last time there was a decent lineage legendary was maybe Redrian and before that, Noc. Expectations should be very low. The best part about this breed will be getting the extra levels out of LJ and Hau.

1 Like

And the research! Don’t forget the research :nerd_face: Praying the ammo isn’t too hard to get, but I know it’s wishful thinking

3 Likes

Ammo :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Now if only I could also get a mythic ammo rune :sob: Was gonna say I wish we had them in more events, but to be fair, they’re now in fight pits too - so I can’t complain, props to PG for finally making them available in another event, I hope it stays consistent

@PGGalileo I’m watching/listening to the recording. You really crack me up. :rofl:

Edit: Oh hey, PGLawson just corrected that it is 1500 fragments not 1600. That’s nice, only a 1k difference between Eldritch fragments.

3 Likes