Livestream Alert: Join us as we talk about the new Tower and Sunscorch Festive

FRIDAYYYY baybeeee, join me, Lawson, annnnnd PGRdm the designer of the new Tower and we can check out the Sunscorch Festive dragon.

We’ll be going live on Friday, 3-4pm PT right here: https://www.twitch.tv/wardragonsgame

Link to the Presentation Deck: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XZ9ODx-h9idWIr4eBdvnPbN7shhjhOj_kdG-nnRejwY

And just to give you a taste… we’ll be talking about the new tower called:

And the Festive, called:

14 Likes

I wonder if this new tower will be another Howitzer type line for Fall. All I really care about is if it will come with as many timers

Also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at the festive being named Zilch since that’s about what most of them are worth

19 Likes

Drakul… like in Dracula ? So it’s gonna be about a power draining tower :thinking: ? That would be something to see… we have the Mages who drain the rage of a dragon, imagine a tower who drains the power, “neutering” a dragon for 3 seconds for exemple.

3 Likes

Finally, the drakul pylon! It’s the pylon we have all been waiting for! The Drakul one.

PG: Behold! The Drakul Pylon!
Players: What does it do?
PG: It Drakuls!

49 Likes

Isn’t that pretty much fire flaks?

u was smacked by a pylon

1 Like

Must construct additional Pylons!

12 Likes

What do you mean, you already have the ballista, what more could you want? :joy:

2 Likes

Starcraft 1 or 2?..

PG trying to get players thirsty for the new tower?

16 Likes

Yes, but I think the FF cut the power to half, right ? … Dracula was known for the fact that he put in pike poles (pylons) his enemies and left them to die… thus his nickname “Dracula the empaler”. I wonder if they went with this approach… a way to trap a dragon and hurt it really bad for a x period of time.

3 Likes

When will the new tower be available?

A whole island of pylons or… :thinking:

1 Like

If they’re announcing it, probably next fort. Which is next event :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Didn’t we just get the howitzer last season? Do we really need another new tower so soon?

13 Likes

And this to compensate maybe the fact that there will not be a tower level increase ? That would be fun IMO. New tower and new levels would be insane though.

1 Like

dont tell me new currency

13 Likes

Iiiinteresting. Drakul…Dracula? Maybe a tower that does damage to the dragon and heals surrounding towers? Right now the only “healing” towers we have are farms, after all, so it seems like we’re overdue for something of that sort.

Presumably purchased with electrum bars, same as the howitzer…

…Zilch seems like kind of a cruel name for a dragon, but then, so does “Chunk.” :joy:

6 Likes

Well a Pylon is a tower that carries power lines… soooooooo beefed up lightning towers :grimacing:

Vlad II was known as Vlad Dracul, because he was a member of the Order of the Dragon. He was the father of Vlad the Impaler (Vlad III), hence the name Vlad Dracula (son of the dragon). And, yeah, he liked impaling people.

5 Likes