Livestream Poll

How about a player base feed back on what can make the game more better like I have two ideas

Two ideas I have so far

1. For the free bronze chests during events there is a timer left side count down of the next free bronze and silver chest and players can claim it without going into the event page

2. Like the trader in the event going on now players can use frags/tokens/sigils to claim a certain tier (reason) help players out on research and or token mission but can only use the egg if they can breed that type of tier

In the stream he addresses player feedback. I would suggest moving your feedback to one of the many dozen threads centered around player feedback instead of here where it will get lost if it is seen at all.

like Mordred??

That’s what I assume. A dodge spell with way too much damage added on

1 Like

that is a great thumbnail! Maybe I should use that one instead. ha

2 Likes

@PGCarlos Will you guys be doing a stream next week for the upcoming Monarch Mythics?

Reminder - new livestream today at 4pm Pacific Time! - if you find this message … buried a bit … you can be the first to find out we’ll be doing a small giveaway and making a very interesting teaser announcement. https://www.twitch.tv/wardragonsgame

7 Likes

not for that - we’re finishing up the 4 unchained dragons today, then will move onto other stuff next week.

1 Like

Well junk I can’t see this one.

3 Likes

@PGCarlos Forget post at here :crazy_face:

1 Like

awesome! i’ll show it off in the stream

2 Likes

it’ll be available right after as a VOD at least

1 Like

Any chance today’s livestream will be earlier? :eyes:

There’s a stream today?

1 Like