Language: English (primarily)
Time Zone: Any
Played time: 1+ years
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Preferred
Dragon Roster Includes: Noctua
Highest Lineage Dragon: Obsidian+

About Us:

LeagueofSouls is looking to fill one spot post-event! We’re an old team and we’ve had Atlas since the days of the dreaded ships. We’re fairly laid back as far as things go, and about as drama-free as it gets. We pride ourselves on maintaining an active, friendly, family-oriented environment. We are respectful and helpful, and while we (obviously) care about Atlas, event, and war performance/participation, it’s just as important to us that we find someone who fits in well with our quirky/crazy little community!

About You:

Ideally in Obsidian tier or higher, but we’ll consider lower if you have a great sense of humor…or if you’re a great flyer. (Do you love Hauheset? Then we love you.) We’d prefer if you had a Line account to chat and get alerts. Please leave your bags at the door – we don’t like drama here! I’ve had enough of it to last me seven lifetimes. It’s a game, it’s meant to be fun…so let’s make it fun :blush:

So, are there any super chill Dragon Lords out there looking for a new forever-home? We’re looking for you :smiley:

P.S. - I have a nasty habit of recording gameplay for Beginners Videos and my very silly Atlas Walkthroughs, so beware…

1 Like

Confirmed suck less than most!

1 Like

What’s LMF?

“Love More Family”

1 Like

A glowing review from our resident ray of sunshine :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Cute :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This spot been filled? :dragon:

1 Like

We are always on the lookout for great new members! And we will likely have a spot after the current event ends :speak_no_evil:

If you’re looking for a new home, feel free to message me in-game and we can chat!

Females with blurred sexual boundaries go to the front of the line

I’ll have to google the meaning of that :thinking:

Edit: Ah, females who identify as males. Learn something new every day. :sunglasses:

Also we are kind hearted people who love life and respect nature. We nurture and guide in a way that many say makes them feel whole again.
P. S free breast milk shakes

You have corrupted and destroyed my thread :joy:

He must be your oversized youngun. I have a couple too. They tend to make things more interesting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.