Lockjaw or Hauhezen

• Lockjaw
  • Hauhezen

0 voters

Both are great, but which is your choose?

2 Likes

So thats how you create a poll

5 Likes

read lockjaw’s spells. Hauhezen is almost underwhelming compared to it. But who knows until we fly em

5 Likes

From its preview on youtube, lockjaw dominate.
Hauhezen less damage

1 Like

Hauezen just becouse hunter and Lockjaw if no nerf happen … Both is okay this season :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I am sad to say that I’m on the fence between these 2, and will be very interested in seeing the videos of them in action. Sad because I have been waiting for forever for a mythic fire hunter, have mythic gear maxed and ready to go, but I’m concerned that (1) I won’t be able to master Hau2 on account of his increased flight speed, and (2) that despite his increased speed, he might be too slow in Atlas. I’d like to hear people’s views on how technical/forgiving Hau2 will be in battle. There seems to be lots of opportunity for error. Is it 1 and done, or can he survive a less than perfect run?

6 Likes

Hau2 without a doubt buddy

7 Likes

I can’t believe after all these years of complaining there is finally a fire element mythic hunter, and not just any hunter but a reincarnation of Hau, and you are leaning warrior. :rofl:

9 Likes

Dude, I’ve seen you fly Hau1…get the warrior. :rofl:

29 Likes

Agree :100:

1 Like

@ModMat this face is for you now, too. :rofl:

2 Likes

For me Hauhezen for sure :wink::innocent:

2 Likes

I’m leaning lockjaw. I like H2 but just not sure yet. I’ll have to see him fly

2 Likes

A team member on our team already have LockJaw and nearly Max or is max :sunglasses:

I’ll ask him if he doesn’t mind making a video or two of him, so I can post on my channel and here.

3 Likes

Both.

4 Likes

Think both are good Mythics this Season :blush: My choice though is Hauhezen, due to being a Fire Hunter, and have plenty of time to learn how to fly him. Am not concerned about how well he will perform in Atlas as do not have it, but do hope he viable in that respect as know many that have Atlas could use a good Hunter due to Heal Mark bug making many of recent Hunters useless.

2 Likes

The real question is what you will enjoy flying the most ? A warrior or a hunter?. Coz the way I see finally this season we have two mythics that are both equally good :+1:t3: And good looking :wink:

Well done PG :beers: ( hope I haven’t spoke too soon :speak_no_evil::joy:)

2 Likes

Lockjaw is VERY disappointing. Mine is maxed. Stacked with mythic runes and gear. Can’t do much at the top level.

Blah.

3 Likes

Oh really? Thought he looked and sounded decent on paper

2 Likes

I voted Lockjaw because that’s the first one I’m getting… but if I could get both and predict which would be better it would be Hauhezen.

3 Likes