Looking diamond and sapphire1 team

Hey guys my name is love Salhotra.I am looking
Diamond or saphhire1 team . My game Username is LovesXx.Player Level 541 Defense 30B.
Contact me - Line id- lovesalhotra
I also have good atlas experience and good invoker Player. Thnks

2 Likes

@moderators move to LFM pls.

To OP: we aren’t diamond or sapphire, but we are getting more consistent with 8:8 and we are extremely atlas active. If you’re interested, feel free to apply to SandSlingers.

4 Likes

Moved to LFT thank you :blush:

2 Likes

That’s what i meant my bad lol

1 Like

What you mean that move to LFT??

Well on first look you looking interesting. But second look is giving me one question. How u think u are able play Diamond with 10k total troops? Even with full hospital this is nothing.

2 Likes

Im still here for some reason so probably won’t be too bad

Troops are over rated

2 Likes

I know bud troops are most important in diamond team but mine hospital was full and I already doing swaps.

I was gonna say “don’t mention swaps” but it’s like 90% of what some diamond teams do so you’re fine lol

3 Likes

How long do you have Atlas now?

what is LFT !!

Looking For Team

LFM is for Members :wink:

Odin does well with 3k troops :rofl:

3 Likes

that made me laugh, thanks :blush::joy::joy::joy:

That’s what happens when I don’t see that you were replying to someone else :joy::joy::joy: laughing is a therapy indeed lmao

1 Like

2year

I’ll be interested chatting in game : )

Don’t pull my troops :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If you dont find a team till fort i can have a talk with you during event. Dont have a spot this week but maybee for new season. But lot of times you will also face some endgame bases and they will requiere u to fly good. Im filling the splat quote allone on team so cant have compitors :rofl:

4 Likes