Language: English
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?: No
Dragon Roster Includes: Kullecid, Chelonoth, probably Gryff
Highest Lineage Dragon: Whalegnawer

About:

Hi, I’m looking for a Gold team that has Atlas and owns a castle. I know those are not very common, but I bet they exist.

Active enough player, do wars, I usually get the 300 sigil prize on events, all team quests.

With what you’ve said you do every event, why are you settling for gold? Some platinum teams would probably take that…are you selling yourself short or do you not want platinum for some reason?

I’m guessing Gold teams with Atlas are more likely to be laid-back guilds, not really a fan of drama.

Castles = Drama. Just sayin :eyes:

3 Likes

Let me get this straight…you wanna avoid drama…ON THE INTERNET?

THIS.
Seriously, if you are just starting and can do the things you claim, there are plenty of platinum teams that would be happy with what you bring to the game.

1 Like

Some (or many) are, but not all :eyes: .

TheAsyllum

We have members who would use money on protecting a castle so I don’t want to take the chance. Better to give to charity than the Atlas money pit. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

time to form up a charity and pour all sam’s donation into my atlas money pit. :grin:

to OP, i do know of a few gold teams with castles, but i don’t think any of them are recruiting atm.

you can probably try out the castle-less ones.

1 Like

I would be happy to invite you to our Team.
Active no drama team, gold II, 2 castles in Atlas.
Pm me RabidJudgke or apply StillAliveX

Kind regards
RabidJudgke

1 Like

Hi hun,
We are a Platinum 3 team that just got an opening for a player. We have varied lvls of players - have Atlas - we do have requirements - but no drama! We are friendly, active, pleasant, and helpful. Send me an email if you would like to talk about possibly joining
Thanks
BWD :blush:

We are team I776

Hey! If you haven’t found what you’re looking for yet, AncientHeart is a relaxed atlas team in gold. You would be more than welcome to join us :slight_smile: