Looking for a good team 🏴‍☠️

Hello.

I’m looking for a team with atlas and looking to help me grow. If interested in recruiting me just message me and look at my info there.

2 Likes

Hey there! Would you possibly mind telling us more about you?

Stuff like youre level, how active you are in main game and in atlas? Are you looking for a team that has castles or one without castles? Are you looking for a team that wants you on the game 24/7 and not have a life outside the game? Or are you looking for a team that understands theres life outside of the game and asks that you try your hardest in events and lets leadership know if youll be away for a while due to life?
and most importantly
What league are you looking to join?
More or less treat this thread like you’re applying for a job. List what you bring to the table and then list maybe what youre looking for in return from the business, but in this case a team.
Doing that will help teams looking for members decided if they want to reach out to you or not.
By giving us nothing, it will make people turn a blind eye to this thread and not think twice sadly.

4 Likes

Pm’d in game

That’s why I said message me in game.

1 Like

Sorry but. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::flushed::flushed::grimacing::grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@moderators

Discussion can be closed.

Im sorry as well but :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

You could of at least said what level you were and what league youre looking for in your original thread. That way people wouldnt waste their time if youre a newbie or not looking for the league they’re in.

Either way, hope you found a team

5 Likes

the team has 1 other player…probably an Alt

1 Like

Guess thats the downfall of not putting what league they wanted to join at least, in their thread.

But hey…a team with 2 people is still sorta kinda a team. Just gonna suck getting more people to join cause recruiting people isnt easy anymore.

3 Likes

They said “with atlas” so I assumed gold 1 or higher