Looking for a new team with atlas

LFT – lv360

About:
looking for an atlas team with at least 1 castle. multiple & t3 would be a bonus. glory opportunities such as cg swaps every pvp preferred. chill/ relaxed main game minimums. atlas focused player, top 3 in current team usually for most atlas events & monthly kills. would like a new team with helpful members & capable/ caring leadership. feel free to pm me here or in game (same ign) for further questions/ more details.

It might be smart to talk about yourself a little. You’re level 360, cool, but how active are you a day in the game. What knowledge would you bring to your new team. Stuff like that, think of this post as if your applying for a join and going in for an interview.

Ghosteam is recruiting :smiley:

They have relaxed Atlas requirements and achieve 8/8 in fort! :partying_face::tada:

1 Like

which is why I said pm me for details…I dont really want to post ALL my info (including stuff about current team) for everyone on forums to see when only a handful are genuinely serious/ interested about contacting me for said purpose

3 Likes

Join LDKDragons we have got a place for u. We have atlas 1 Castle planning to get more.

1 Like

Are you sure about that 8/8 and 5/5? I don’t think that is too common for a P3. I realize it is your thing to pump up other teams’ recruiting posts, but … I am guessing that isn’t accurate, and therefore misleading.

2 Likes

:thinking: Sorry, it’s just that I’ve seen it mentioned somewhere before. I don’t mean to post anything inaccurate. Lemme see if I can find that thread…:sweat_smile:

Edit: I’m so sorry for the mix up :see_no_evil::sweat_smile: Ghosteam achieves 8/8 in fort.

3 Likes

TheHungerGames is looking for drama free players … only warning, we do eat our tributes when we get hungry …

but only the slow ones.

2 Likes

we do wars as well ,join us :sunglasses: :+1: :ringer_planet: :relaxed:

3 Likes

We always have room for active players

Nom Nom Nom …

(gratuitous girlie image follows)

AND you get “the Thunda from Down Unda”

2 Likes

If you are still looking, check out 21stSquadron. They may not be exactly what you are looking for as they are pirates, but if you are active and hunt glory the benefits should outweigh the need for castles.

Or whitenoise7