Looking for a team - very active player

hello, I’m looking for a team that is very active but also be well coordinated with the team not only 60% of the team but all because I would like to win at events. I always try to spice up everything I can in the events, but in the team that was there, not everyone collaborates and that frustrated me. I am a very active person.
I am of level 83 and I want a strong team that is well coordinated and most important that all are reliable.
Preferably: Platinum

——————————————————————————————————

Language:English/Spanish
Time Zone:Anyone
Played time:3 years
Age Range: 18
Elite Account?:More than a year
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:2 to finish the whole set of golden dragons

About:

I’m confused, did you make this post for a friend?

Gotcha. Well, my team is happy to take active players. We’re in Platinum 3 and active in Atlas. Feel free to apply to NewbieNoobs. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll apply.

It is full. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Full is usually a good sign.
Apply, and they will kick a less active player and accept your application.

We are looking to replace an alt or two. Most teams don’t leave slots unfilled. Just message the leaders and/or officers saying you’re interested in applying. :slight_smile:

Edit: @Atops is correct. Thank you.

OK, thanks.

Thank you for your advice

Bright, if you are still looking. Check us out at TheDragonsDen. You can message me directly Sparrow4985

If you’re still looking for a team check us out. We’re currently plat 4 but looking to move up. If full just apply, we’re always happy to replace an alt with an active member.

Just message me here or in game.

I would be careful since you state you are playing a friend’s account. It is against PG TOS.

Lol :joy:

we all know pg doesnt enforce this rule unless its somebody who doesnt spend

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.