Looking for a temp team

Hello forums,
I am very active and searching for a team who can take me in for about two weeks. I am really searching for a break from my officer/leader duties whilst I clean my grandmother’s place. (Passed last week)
I know the game and learn fast. Been playing since winter 2017. Haven’t tried atlas, but I am a quick learner and very flexible.
LFT – 77 GoddessArtemis – `Gold II

——————————————————————————————————

Language: english
Time Zone: east coast
Played time: ?
Age Range: adult
Elite Account?: No
Dragon Roster Includes: n/a
Highest Lineage Dragon: n/a

About:

2 Likes

I’m taking a screenshot of this and sending it to friends.

Expect emails :joy:

edit: Are you really level 77 or is that a typo? I thought you were at least 100+ when I looked at your team once

2 Likes

No, I am 77 :joy:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your grandma, I’m sure Marsh will have you covered.

1 Like

If you’re going to leave the team after 2 weeks, why would you join in the first place? :joy:

To take a break from leadership😂. Team says I earned a break.

2 Likes

I know, but if you needed a break, you could just go without a team for 2 weeks. Cause I’m sure that teams have requirements that you need to reach.

1 Like

For gold teams, not very much. Just log in every now and again and you’re good. They still want egg tokens and stuff, so they want to join a team for 2 weeks, and so they can participate in events.

1 Like

Can rest at NorthernWolves if like, just put everyone on solo mode as teamwork and teaching new ones was getting difficult due to Officers being busy with pandemic and other real life things, and not being able to be on as much, and I even need more time away to focus on a new project. So we decided to change up how we do Events, putting goals on hold until everyone can be on like used to.

2 Likes

I’ll be still active-just need time off arvidia

2 Likes

My grandfather died yesterday at 5:03 am, I’m sorry to hear about your grandma.you can join us for the time being.,Phoenixreturns and yes we have atlas

Sorry to hear about your loss as well.

1 Like

I sent an invite, accept when your ready if you want.

I did thx

@moderators please close thread, I joined a team :grin:

1 Like