Looking for active players :) join our team!

I posted this a
Couple of weeks ago and we have had some interest and some great new recruits. If your interested please message.

We are a fun group who prioritise and understand life commitments. We are a good solid Platinum 4 team looking for players who can improve our team and help the team to grow and develop. However, we have an expectation that event quests and wars are completed as a minimum. We will message the individual expectation for each event prior (usually the sigil team target).

We do not have atlas, however we do have access to higher level guild to move between to receive the benefits of atlas if/when required (bests of both worlds).

We are extremely supportive and are happy to help in any way we can. However, failure to meet these goals will result it your removal. Once you are happy with this let me know by posting below or sending a message to ‘Scottiejep’ in game and I will send the invite.

We have a couple of spaces available. Any questions please don’t hesitate

Putting team name would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.