Please use this formatting for the Thread title:

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourNameyourLeague to requestedLeague

————————————————————————————————————————
Language: English
Time Zone: Eastern
Played time: Various times throughout the day but mainly 5pm - 9:30pm. Play more during the weekend.
Age Range: 18
Elite Account?: As of right now, no
Dragon Roster Includes: Equestor, Kirin & Kinnara
Highest Lineage Dragon: Just reached the Orange Tier!

About:
Hello all! I’ve had some trouble finding an active team that accepts a level 35 player. I am looking to join a team willing to work hard so we can all earn some extra Egg tokens and rank up! I participate in wars as much as I can. I am aiming to join a Gold team or better but don’t be shy to approach me if your team isn’t quite there yet!
:slight_smile:
P.s. If your team does exp runs that would also be great XD

You are welcome to apply for SavageInc ,
We are an active team looking for members.

We would love to have you

Message me in game at ’ SinistRSavage ’

Next week we will be gold 4 which is where I want this academy for our platinum team to be. You are welcomed to join Redemption2all.

We are a feeder team for our platinum

You are welcome to join my team, Thegamers2.:slightly_smiling_face: We are active, do XP runs, have a nice wiki, etc.

You can look us up to see if our team description sounds like a good fit for you (tab with a magnifying glass in the Team Meeting Hall). Please let me know if you have any questions! You can message me in the game or here. :slightly_smiling_face:

We not only do xp runs, we’ll cater especially to you.

Closed! Thank you to all! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.