——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone:All
Played time:
Age Range: 18+ preferred maturity lvl dependent
Elite Account?: optional
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About: Hey everyone I776 is recruiting again. Yes @Jonesy is still here. If you don’t know who he is you must have been living under a rock or new to the forums. We are a super laid back group devoted to just having fun and enjoying the game. We have very minimal requirements and love to hear from you. Message myself or jonesy for info.

4c0d7b8eddaddefb41d5f2aeaf072957cc93ebe7_1_386x500

Got a few slots to fill. I’d really like to dump my alt after breeding ends…

So if you are looking for a chill place to hangout, that has Atlas but doesn’t expect you to grind gold and train troops for days… come check us out!

How many castles do you have? I might have a player for you

Only 2 currently.

I’m in negotiations for some ocean front property in Arizona though, possibly a bridge in NYC too :wink:

Still looking for a few new players. Message me here or ingame if interested, or go all in and apply :blush:

Bump :blush:

We’re looking for several active players after fort is done. Check us out.

Possibly still looking for a few new members before Fight Pits (and the new season!) starts.

If you are looking for laid back, extremely minimal requirements, you’ve found it! Everyone pulls their weight, yet we are (mostly) all adults and realize that there IS life outside of WarDragons (even though some still deny it, I’m on the fence myself…).

Drop us a line here on the forums or ingame! Start the new season off with a new team of friends!

Oh, and we are in Platinum 3, @BoH8sPg hasn’t updated his original post. Seems not everyone is pulling their weight :rofl::man_facepalming: (Dang, he edited it - ok, he is forgiven)

I don’t know what you’re talking about :eyes:

Still looking to fill a few vacancies once the event ends.

Msg me or Bo here or ingame :+1:

Despite his name, Bo is a great guy, but don’t tell him I told you. Don’t wanna ruin his image.

Still have a few alts I’m looking to replace, maybe a low performer as well :man_shrugging: Impossible to believe we could ever have any low performers though as we really don’t expect much, yet we manage to do very well :smiling_imp:

Be forewarned though, this next Kingdom Wars, the weekend before Christmas, yeah, no. We won’t be doing very well in it. I won’t let the PG Grinch win!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.