Looking for quality +600 dragon elites to join my team. It's a brand new day with a brand new team!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Team name? League?
Might as well to fill all those blanks…

1 Like

:rofl:

Good one.

1 Like

@moderators
Please merge the 2 recruitment topic together

1 Like

:thinking: I’m thinking that the former is just a rant topic, not a recruitment one.
Perhaps edit that one into general category?

2 Likes

Whichever works :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure what to do about this thread, probably just wait for the OP to personalize their recruitment message.

2 Likes

From bronze to silver in less than 24 hours. We exceed expectations! Journey with us! We will sleigh all in our way!!

We will defeat all! Burn all! Except the panda. He is too adorable. We will give the panda kisses cuddles and hugs!!!

Come and taste victory!!!

May I ask…why start your own team? Or better yet, why should “600+ elites” join you? Or anyone rather

3 Likes

Ho ho ho :santa::mrs_claus:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Dig yourself through the graveyard of dead and dying teams? Scary.

2 Likes

I partly agree with this.

I’m not sure whether this is an humorous thread or not, but can we not make fun of typos (English could be their second or third language) or unrealistic expectations, as it’s OP’s right to set them as high as they like. Wether said 600+ members join them instead of a higher league or not might depend on the answer to Bonfires’ question:

Or not 🤷

1 Like

You should never try to cuddle a Panda without affirmative consent, honestly. Though he may seem small and adorable, he has defenses!

ConventionalElaborateFlounder-size_restricted

12 Likes

It is a bear, after all
Rawr!
:firefin:

1 Like

I’m only 457, with 85s, and mythic emps. Could you make an exception to your 600+ rule possibly?

8 Likes

I don’t think you’re good enough

2 Likes

Those who never try are the only ones that never fail. Sadly I guess I’ll just stay on my current team and get destroyed by OP when they get to saph leagues.

3 Likes

Could you join us instead?

8 Likes

You LFM?

1 Like