Looking for team, featuring Yours Truly 😏

Come to Zen to have fun bud (post :point_up_2: by @wolf)

3 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to be Zen? :grin::hugs:

1 Like

VendexEmpire has an open position if you score enough to meat team sigil goal.

We are SAPH II. We normally get team sigils prize for events. Lots of tokens and other benefits. Normally place top 50 for global atlas events. Top 5 for regular events. Have line app. Strong alliance. Please contact Dragonblood in game if interested.

Db

1 Like

Just to hotlink DB :smile:
Coffee and cookies at serve :tipping_hand_woman:
Harv will serve bacon on weekend if you’d like.

Castles for all elements and good bonuses, dark included :sunglasses:

I think we talk quite a lot about the game :crazy_face:
Maybe not many active forum members on the team, but I am definitely here, and heck I’m here a lot.
They have LINE too, except me though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It would be absolutely amazing to have you on our team. We are pretty competitive, especially in atlas.

I’m sure you’ve seen my name around the forums. As well as our leader, @Zikiru and the delicious @BadCookies.

Feel free to PM me or Z if you wanna chat and get to know us better.

2 Likes

Come join BackDownNever for we have laughs, chats, and lots of deaths… from our enemies of course as we crush them! We have plenty of castles of each element ín Atlas and are quite competitive. There’s plenty of banter whenever someone’s bored and cracking jokes in LINE and TC. We are currently residing in Platinum 2 but will be making our back up to Platinum 1 and hopefully sapphire 3 soon.

1 Like

Just a heads up. I’m still looking for the right team, so if any of you got a spot available please shoot me a message or comment :grin:

(I’m sorry for being picky lol. It’s just that a team means more for me than just teamwork, I take it very seriously and I’m not comfortable joining a team without at least familiar names :sweat_smile:)

Ooo cat lover! Come to us!

check darkwinds in game buddy for more info pm me there of recruiting officer

:crying_cat_face:

Aw…
:walking_woman:

Sounds like teams are sad they didn’t get you :joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s my fault for being too damn picky… But honestly I don’t see why they should be sad yet, I still haven’t found any team 🤷 (aka not changed team yet)

1 Like

We may have a spot or 2 open after the event. Granted we are only P3 (I think, I honestly don’t pay attention anymore).

Check us out, i776.

Sent a pm. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: This is a once in a lifetime chance, I’m gonna try! :rofl:

Check out theelitefamily we have castles in every element and very active
As well in s2/1
Message officer lorinator to have more details

Here goes. Currently in Plat 3 and definitely more forum lurker than active poster but assuming you have yet to find a team perhaps check out the link below.

Dragonriders60 is in plat 3 and we are always looking for more competitive and chatty people… If you are still looking for a new team.

Apologies for not replying sooner, I currently have found a team. Thank you for your participation :blush:

l’ll ask the moderators to close this thread… Oh snap! I’m a moderator :joy:

See you later and please, behave :grin:

5 Likes

Closed by Yours Truly request :laughing: