Looking for various upgrade costs (element) of atlas def gear from this and last season

does anyone have a sheet with the stats of legendary and elite armor pieces? cant find it anywhere.

thanks in advance!

EDIT*

and now im looking for the upgrade cost (element) of:

last seasons: dark defense chest and gloves + fire defense chest and gloves
this seasons: fire def helmet + ring

if someones got this information id really appreciate it!

thanks in advance

Always in the vault.

4 Likes

ahhh there thanks so much Lutrus!

I got a question. I looked at the spread sheet and it showcased the power levels of the gear. Where does the Veteran Rider gear (from season brach) and Regular rider gear (from season brach) rank among the other types of gear (elite and legendary) in terms of power level or how much it buffs a dragon.

Level 1 legendary.

1 Like

I thought veteran and regular would be different though

1 Like

You can’t level veteran gear. That’s how it’s different.

Also, I mistook your interpretation of regular gear (thought you were talking about scroll made gear). Regular gear is about the same as a level 1 rare.

Thank you

Edited my comment :point_up:t3:

1 Like

Ohhh so legendary and elite are the way to go. thank you

2 Likes

could someone verify that last atlas season elite gloves and chest piece were in the season branches? thankssss

They were

2 Likes

thanks bud

and now im looking for the upgrade cost of:

last seasons: dark defense chest and gloves + fire defense chest and gloves
this seasons: fire def helmet + ring

if someones got this information id really appreciate it!

thanks in advance

cough

2 Likes

the upgrade cost (element) between legendary and elite gear unfortunately differs. :confused:

So it does, but the elite gear on the cost to upgrade wb is current.

sorry i dont see it. if you could point out where the element to upgrade those elite pieces is written that would be a big help

This one

1 Like

thanks for linking it, however ive seen that one before and its not what im asking for.

again: the elemental shards required to upgrade legendary gear are different from the elemental shards to upgrade elite gear of the same type.

pg didnt do the extra effort to have elite armor require the same element shards as legendaries…